Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hair Cut (again)

This is my last weekend before I return to work, and I had my friend Omar cut my hair again, as he was the one who gave me the buzz cut initially way back when I started treatment.  I started to actually get a weird half mullet in the back- it was time.



 Before then after.

As my oncology nurse said to me last time I was a few weeks ago:

Nurse: ... hey it's Dennis!  I hardly recognized you with hair!
Me:  That's because I have eyebrows now.

My hair at my radiation bald spot is JUST starting to grow some fuzz back there- so in about a month or so it should be back to growing normally.  It was the area that got the brunt of the radiation, which takes about 4 months to grow back.

For haircut payment I made mint juleps.  Luckily it was one of the 15 or so actually nice sunny days in Seattle.



They might be a little nervous with me gone 40 hours a week... or maybe glad I'm not there all the time- I can't tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment