Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chemo Treatment Delayed One Week + Dogurday

Although I'd like to start treatment as soon as possible- my treatment will be delayed once week to Thursday 11/08/2012.

I have a couple more tests to squeeze in, and my Doctor has jury duty of all things.

There's 100% no problem with my condition to have treatment delayed one week.  It's better to be safe with tests + a couple more Dr. visits than to be sorry later.  Once treatment starts, it not a good thing to stop it.

I should finish out with Chemo middle of February  2 weeks rest, then 4 weeks of radiation to see if the there's NSD, AKA: No Sign of Disease, AKA: Full Remission.

Wendy and I saw 2 of our best friends last night, Dawn Cerny + DW Burnam last night- Dawn is currently in a show, located at the Hadreen Gallery at Seattle University.  It runs though Jan 27, 2013

I know it's Caturday and what not- and Halloween...  But how about a early celebratory Dogurday?  Her Halloween costume is a... Santa hat.... yeah it's an old photo- whatev's, it's the only photo I've taken of an animal in a costume (Sheri's dog Jette by the way):



2 comments: