Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chemo Pushed Back 1 Week = Free Day to Play

So my first Chemotherapy appointment was scheduled for Nov 1st, but got pushed back one week to Nov 8th Thursday.  Again as my doctor told me: 100% not a problem to delay 1 week.

So on the day I was expecting to hang out in a chair for 3 hours attached to IV's, I got a free day with nothing planned, and Wendy unrelated- also had the day off.  So we went cursing in Issaquah for chocolateAfghan food, and Twin Peaks Reliving (without creepy Bob):




Swiss Chalet (in Issaquah)


Chocolate!


Swiss nose-picking garden gnome 


I have terrible out takes 


Wendy's Hair Head Band 



Audrey wasn't at the lodge, we checked


This week though (and next post)- I'll start my bi-weekly schedule of events pre-chemo treatment; exercise plan, gross stuff I'll eat, and my hibernation cycle.  

Oh yeah, I also got a small couch- I'm a big boy now (and I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time on it in the coming months with treatment).  I also figured out how to keep the cats from destroying it as well- box fort:



4 comments:

  1. Nice couch! I'm very glad that you took the opportunity to have some fun with your gal, Wendy! Grab every chance you can get bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have 2-4 days of down time after treatment, followed by about a week of feeling relatively fine before next treatment. I'll have plenty of opportunities to go out and do thing.

      Delete
  2. You "went cursing in Issaquah"? That's so like you and Wendy, cursing all over the place.

    ReplyDelete