Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

I had treatment this Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so I'm unable to travel the distance to my parents (I'll visit the week after on my good week), but I'll be spending it with some good friends from college.


Talented cat with thumbs


I also made a chocolate pecan pie for dinner on Turkey Day. Wendy is in Idaho with her family- and I wanted to share some with her before she left (hence the missing slices).


Ollie (my friends daughter) made Turkey Day over the top.

O:  Do you want to play store with me?
Me:  Actually I want to go home and play food-coma now.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should check this out
    http://www.headcovers.com/11272/all-cotton-knitted-beret/

    ReplyDelete