Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a rare small political post

I'm not a democrat, and I most certainly not a Republican, however:

I always have a great amount of levity in my demeanor (like you already didn't know that), but a short break of serious time: 

I have wonderful health care with my job (because I work for the government), but for many years, I didn't have health insurance at all of any sort.  If Romney were elected, he vowed to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (or "Obamacare" if you're intentionally uninformed and ignorant).  If I did not have the health insurance I currently possess, given my current condition, I would most certainly either be in debt several $100K+, or which is most likely; die in a few years because of my condition as I would have no access to preventative care, and not caught my cancer in an early stage like I have.  It's not "communist-fascist" (America is apparently the only place where it's even possible to be both of those things simultaneously) to provide for the well being and infrastructure of the nations citizens.  

Also: Bill O'Riley is a fool and Fox News is trash.



Oh and a cat:



1 comment:

  1. Glenn and I would be destitute, quite literally, if not for "Obamacare", because of his Crohn's disease.

    ReplyDelete